山东淄博实验中学高级英语教师，明师国际教育研究院明师工作室成员。“全国高中英语教学研讨会优秀课一等奖”、“全国中青年骨干教师优秀 教学成果一等奖”获得者。曾被评为全国中学生英语能力竞赛决赛“优秀指导教 师”、全国创新英语大赛 “特级辅导教师”；多次在全国英语教师教学研讨会 执教公开课。
1. Get some information about First Aid for Burns and learn how to apply First Aid knowledge to our daily life.
2. Get some tips on reading comprehension.
3. Learn to get more First Aids and help others with First Aids and love.Teaching procedures
Warm up: Brainstorm
1. What will you break once you say it?
2. Will liars be honest after they die?
3. Why is the library the highest building?
Learning English is Simple!
Learning English as a Team!
Learning English through Action!
Learning English by Repetition!
Lead in: sharing time
Lucky or Unlucky?
One day while I was making a cup of tea in my office, something unlucky happened. I got burned because of my carelessness. My skin got burned so severely that on the surface blisters appeared.
What is lucky is that Miss Wang in my office knew a lot about first aid and appliedher knowledge of first aid to my burned area and held the bandage in place.
New words: blister, apply...to..., bandage